30 hours a week
What are we looking for?
Someone who is courteous, efficient and friendly, who can work flexibly within our team of receptionists/administrators.
The post requires someone who would feel able to;
- Speak to patients on the telephone and in person
- Liaise with all members of the Practice team and associated staff
- Handle and process prescriptions
- Deal with requests from all patients, members of the public, staff, affiliated staff and other companies appropriately
- Process appointments and doing basic telephone triage
- Using the IT system efficiently
- Be responsible for undertaking a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties and the provision of administrative support to the multidisciplinary team.
- Be responsible for the read-coding of relevant information into the patient’s electronic healthcare records on Emis Web clinical system, adhering to the practice coding policy
Full training will be provided, but any previous experience is beneficial
What do we offer?
We have just under 7000 patients, use the Emis web IT system, and offer a supportive, friendly, training environment.
When do we want it?
Closing date for applications; Friday 26th November, 2021
Interviews; Tuesday 7th December, 2021
Does this sound like the kind of job you are looking for?
Please feel free to do any or all of the following;
Contact Mrs. Dianne Blacklock firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 016973 20209 to discuss further.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Mrs. Dianne Blacklock, Aspatria Medical Group, West Street, Aspatria, CA7 3HH or via email as above.