Aspatria Medical Group
GP Partner/Salaried GP
Flexible working/Job share
We are a friendly, approachable, innovative, training Practice in Aspatria (7000 patients) looking for an enthusiastic, motivated GP to join our team.
Why join us?
We would welcome interest from all GPs, whether you’re newly qualified and need some support/mentoring or are more experienced and fancy a change of scenery.
- 6 weeks of annual leave, 1 week of study leave and 2 NHS days
- Partners have a sabbatical every 5 years and are actively encouraged to take a 3 week block of annual leave once a year
- Contribution to medical indemnity fees
- Flexible working/child friendly working hours
- Daily get together Our team includes 4 Practice Nurses, HCA, ANP, 3 GP Partners (3 days, 3 days, 3 days) one salaried GP ( 3 days )and 2 GP Retainers. We have fantastic administrative support and a dynamic management team. We use Emis web, are high QOF achievers and were rated good by CQC in 2018.The Practice offers a Sexual Health Clinic, Minor Surgery and Joint injections, which we offer in dedicated clinics. Special interests and personal development are welcomed and encouraged. The District Nurses are on site and we also have regular visits from Podiatry, Dietician, Health Visitors, Mental Health Team, and direct access to Physiotherapy. The Practice covers the town and local area. It is 30 minutes from Carlisle, 15 minutes from Wigton and Cockermouth, all of which have excellent schools. There are good transport links and fabulous views over the Lake District, which offers excellent cycling, walking, running, fishing and other less healthy options, such as great pubs and restaurants! We know things are changing, but see that as a new challenge! We achieve a good work life balance for all our staff within a well-supported system. If you are interested in joining us, would like a chat or a visit to see how we do things, please contact Dr Julie Tarn or Mrs Dianne Blacklock email@example.com with CV and a covering letter.